To print this article, all you need to do is be registered or log in to Mondaq.com.
The second video in our educational series deals with voluntary membership liquidation. This video will explain both the voluntary membership liquidation process and why many businesses may need to participate. Cathro & Partners’ team of Approved Liquidators have handled simple and complex voluntary liquidation assignments and are happy to work for you or your client without any obligation.
In the video, you will discover these key points:
- The definition of voluntary liquidation of partners
- Why Choose Voluntary Membership Liquidation
- The Membership Voluntary Liquidation Process
- The time generally required to complete the process of voluntary liquidation of members
- How Cathro & Partners can help with the voluntary liquidation of members
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide on the subject. Specialist advice should be sought regarding your particular situation.
POPULAR ARTICLES ON: Insolvency/Bankruptcy/Restructuring from Australia